intro



Our blog is a communal place for vegebees to get together, vegetarian, vegan or veggie lovin' meat eaters alike to share ideas, information and experiences on how we can 'bee green'!

From recipes, cafe and restaurant reviews, to product reviews and ideas on how to live better, simpler, more eco friendly and more...green.

We live, work and drink tea in Manchester, and we will review places in and around the area, but also on our travels. Let us know if there's any places or products you think we should know about - we'd love to hear from you!

Email | Twitter | Facebook

Friday 23 March 2012

Demuths Vegetarian Restaurant - Bath



My family and I went to Demuths for dinner, and we had the most wonderful meal. I had Eades Winter Beets for my starter, my Dad had pumpkin soup and Mum and my boyfriend had 'Mikes Cauliflower', then for mains I had King Edward Ballotine
stuffed with spring onion and tarragon served with a garlic, almond emulsion, sunchokes & a selection of pickles, being vegan I miss cream sauces and this almond emulsion was just beautiful. Dad had Applewood Smoked Somerset Cheddar Souffle, Mum had Purple Sprouting Broccoli and my Mr had Mushroom
Parfait.
All where beautifully presented - flavours were unique, creative and full of character. The restaurant is well decorated, simple, warming and homely. The staff were full of knowledge, suggestions and very friendly, it was a fantastic evening - definitely worth a visit every season!

Where? 2 North Parade Passage, Bath BA1 1NX

No comments:

Post a Comment